Standard Treatment Guidelines , Ministry of Health & Family Welfare , Govt. Of India.
Click on the list to view the Guidelines according to various departments. And click on the state name to download particular states’ standard treatment guidelines recommended by Health Ministry.
State-wise Standard Treatment Guidelines for Medical Officers
Standard Treatment Guidelines , National Health Mission
Guidelines for case studies are provided for quick and easy access while doing case study on pharmdia.com . References/articles are also uploaded/ link provided for ease.
1. Case Ref: Spironolactone therapy in infants with Congestive Heart Failure secondary to congenital heart disease .
2. Guidelines on Extra Pulmonary Tuberculosis for India .
3. Guidelines on Programmatic management of Drug- Resistant Tuberculosis 2017 India .
4. Case 4 reference Congestive heart failure in infants and children
5. Ref : Cogestive Heart Failure in Elderly Patients
6. Ref : Digoxin in management of heart failure in children
7. Ref : IVF use in heart failure
8. Ref Case 6 : Stable angina management (NICE Clinical Guidelines)
9. Ref Case 6 : ESC Guidelines on the Management of Stable Angina Pectoris
10. Ref case 7 : 2017 ESC Guidelines for the management of acute MI in patients presenting with ST-segment elevation
11. Ref : Hypercholestrolemia diagnosis guidelines
12. Ref case 10 : More info on Familial hypercholesterolemia
13. Oxford Handbook of Paediatrics
14. Paediatrics- Standard Treatment Guidelines MOHFW, Govt of India
15. Effectiveness of a pharmacist-driven intervention in COPD
*The Guidelines/Research articles uploaded here are completely for quick access and reference for Case studies on PharmDia for Doctor of Pharmacy Students. Disclaimer