Welcome PharmDia contributors!
Our goal is to provide you with a safe and genuine platform to help you grow your identity, your resume and ultimately, Pharm.D.
“Positive vibings create a positive environment for you and for all.”
To start off, let’s talk about the two common questions we get about article submissions:
1. What topic can I write about?
It’s all up to you! At PharmDia, we want to support you on whatever message that you want to get out so whatever your passion is (ideally directly or indirectly about Pharm.D and related), go ahead and write about it.
You can even choose to write your experience while in studying period, after completion as a fresher and as experienced.
This is not a place, though, where pharmacists complain about things so focus on what’s important and those which have real solutions. Get a powerful, strong message so we can push clinical pharmacy( and of course Pharmacy) forward. We aim to make an impact in health care and other professions as well.
2. Are First year Pharm.D students eligible to submit blogs here?
Yes, you can share your experiences here on various aspects like how and why you choose the course, Share anything! that comes to your mind related to your Pharm.D experiences.
3. Can I retain anonymity?
If you wish to remain anonymous, we respect that. Our recommendation though is for you to put your name behind what you say as your word means something.
Other Guidelines :
- Submissions should be original and not published elsewhere.
- Articles should not be overly self-promotional.
- Please include an author bio with a headshot at the end of your article, unless you wish to remain anonymous.
- Please submit articles in Google docs and include relevant images.
- Articles must at least be 600 words in length.
- Avoid pushing out spammy content and linking out to spammy websites, whether this is in your bio or within the content.
- Check your posts for spelling or grammar errors before submission.
- The content must fit in with our blog niche.
- Links should be relevant to the content. If they don’t benefit our readers, we can remove them before publishing.
- You will get an email notification when your post is published.
- We do not give author accounts. We post the articles ourselves and you can give feedback if there is anything to change. Contact us.
- We usually don’t do anything with content but once the content is posted on the site, The PharmDia will be able to own it. If you wish to link to your post, that is fine.
- If the article gets comments, please respond to them.
- The PharmDia reserves the right to edit the content as we deem fit and the right to reject contributions.
- Do not include anything offensive or inaccurate.
- Articles are posted in this link.
- Category will be decided after a specified number of Articles has been posted.
If you are ready and good with these guidelines, please submit your article, go ahead:
In case any discrepancies or queries, do Contact us.
*** PharmDia suggests you to type and format your content in MS Word, then copy paste here for easy posting.