Best Fellowships for Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy) in India.
PharmD Fellowship or Residency programs are one of the golden opportunities for the Indian Pharm.D graduates to specialize themselves and gain a thorough knowledge of specialized departments. PharmD fellowships are super specialty programs for Pharm.D graduates.
Residency Program in Clinical Pharmacy is a structured, directed, salaried postgraduate training program that typically lasts one or two years. This program focuses mainly on the development of competency skills and application of drug therapy knowledge in providing a broad scope of pharmaceutical services to patients. The program expertise the Pharm D graduates in specialized areas like Oncology, Nephrology, Critical Care Pharmacy, etc.,
Kindly view the official websites of the hospital for more related and updated details related to the PharmD fellowships program in the various specialty.
The briefs of the fellowships and offering institutions are given below.
- Tata Memorial Cancer Hospital, Navi Mumbai
- JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research
- Sri Shankara Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Bengaluru
- HCG Cancer Hospital, Bangalore
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Medica Hospital, Ranchi
Tata Memorial Cancer Hospital, Navi Mumbai
It is one of the premier institutes in the country that offers the PharmD fellowship program in oncotherapeutics with is of one year’s duration, and there is only one seat available in the institute where the eligibility is Pharm.D or MD in Pharmacology. PharmD graduates will be paid 53,000 per month, and MD Pharmacology graduates will be provided a 65,000 per month stipend during the study.
However, the oncotherapeutics fellowship program is offered every alternate year.
A stipend of 53,000 per month is paid to Pharm.D graduates.
Number of seats: 01
JSS Academy Of Higher Education and Research
JSS Provides a two-year fellowship/residency program after Pharm D in Oncotherapy and Nephrology.
The main aim of this Fellowship is:
- To advance knowledge develop skills and competencies to practice efficiently after pharmacy graduation
- To provide training to Pharmacy graduates on specialty pharmacy practice
- To be competent in managing daily clinical pharmacy services in an oncology care setting.
The duration of the course is 2 years which is divided into
1. First-year: training and exposure in clinical pharmacy practice in the diverse patient population
2. Second-year: specialty training and exposure in clinical pharmacy practice in oncology
- Pharm D degree with a minimum the aggregate of 60 percent are eligible for the fellowship
- The applicant should be a registered pharmacist
Click here to visit the official website of JSSAHER for more updates related to the fellowship program.
A stipend of 15,000 per month is provided for the student for 2 years as a fellowship.
Number of seats: 02
3. Sri Shankara Cancer Hospital and Research Center
Sri Shankara Cancer Hospital and Research Center offer a fellowship in Oncology Pharmacy for Pharm D graduates, which is of 18 months duration.
Number of Seats: 02
Stipend: Will be shared after Selection according to the authority.
Click here to visit official website to know more about PharmD fellowships